Sunday, July 18, 2010
000.4
I don’t smoke weed. I won’t look down on you if you do. I don’t drink, I won’t harass you about it. Gay marriage is marriage, even though i think marriage should be a man and a women. I think abortion should be legal, even though i don’t agree with it. I won’t think higher of myself because of this. I don’t sleep around and I won’t judge you if you do. I’m a Christian. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and i won’t shove my religion down your throat. I’m tired of stereotypes. I make decisions just like you do. Mine are no better than yours. I’m not higher than you just because i choose to do things differently. We all live in this silly world. Don’t expect me to care what you do, expect me to care about the person you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment