Do you know what it’s like to be in relationship and be completely in love?
i do.
Do you know what it’s like to be loved at all times, even when you don’t deserve it?
i do.
Do you know what it feels like that, someone sacrificed their life for you?
i do.
Do you know what’s it’s like to worship the Being that created you, to praise His glory, sing, dance and love…all for Him?
i do.
I could sit here and type about statistics. I could tell you that there isn’t a single fact in the bible that has been proved wrong. I could sit here and type about how every other religious book contradicts itself. I could even tell you that going to Heaven will be your reward if you accept this. Instead, i’ll tell you that God loves you. Jesus, his son died on the cross for you. I won’t give you verses, I won’t tell you that you’ll go to Hell if you don’t believe. I’ll tell you i’m redeemed and forgiven. I have fulfillment in Christ, and i want to pursue it. I want to tell you that God had risen, and he’s reigning…and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment