I haven't worn makeup to school. This is new for me.
I'm used to plaster it to my face, to hide my flaws, my blemishes.
The way I look at it...
I'm the most beautiful Natalie Beshears there is. I'm the prettiest one!
I'm the best dancer, the best rapper, the best pie eater! I'm just a great Natalie Beshears. Because I'm the only one. How rad is that.
This is a confidence boost.
How is that not the coolest thing ever?
You're the best soccer player, you're the best anything!
Because there's not another you.
You're beautiful because you're you!
There's no need to compete. No need to try to be something you're not.
It's just not going to happen.
Because you're you.
You're the coolest you in the world.
God, I love Jesus. I love Him for just making me, me.
You can't tell me that's not amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment