Okay, Yesterday. I woke up to my best friends, after my first school night sleepover. The night was meant to be a night devoted to our English rough draft...needless to say the night resulted in gossip and popcorn. We had to wake up at the crack of dawn to grace our presence at our community house for anchor club initiation. Anchor club is a school community service club, for girls, in case you weren't aware. We ate breakfast and then the upperclassmen dressed us up in ridiculous clothes, and anchor painted faces.
Aren't we precious!
Anyways, we had to sing and dance and moo, and over all have a super fun but embarrassing day. Later, I took a nap, a wonderful nap. Then went to Relay For Life, where I expected to have no friends. Peyton, Caroline and Megan were there. I ended up having a great time, talking to all these cute people! Today, I'm watching a glee marathon, so I obviously won't do anything. Hopefully, this happy spree I've been on will continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment