Friday, June 17, 2011
Typical Friday night
My best friend has been in Germany for officially two days now, and I have heard nothing from her. I sit here blogging about my worries and thoughts because I'm waiting for She's The Man to load on my laptop. At least I'll have Channing Tatum and Amanda Bynes to keep me company on another lonely weekend. I will be at Fatz tomorrow at 6:30 am to serve pancakes which sounds super fun doesn't it? Compared to the past week on Chelsea Lately interviews on youtube along with morning runs, it's a nice change up to the routine. I can't wait to leave for Caswell on Monday morning. I always have an amazing time with my Peyton and what's better than Jesus and the beach, along with the wonderful, and yes i'm being serious camp food. I'm just excited to get out of my bubble of a small town for a week. New York feels so soon, I can't wait to finally experience the city alongside my other best friend, and now pretend spouse via facebook. Life is good, boring but good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment